Saturday, February 4, 2012

Irrational

Can I be petty for a minute? It's my blog so I guess I'm allowed. It's February. My favorite month of the year. MY birthday month. It's the month of Valentine's which I also love because I've always associated it with my birthday. Pink and red and conversation hearts. I adore it all. I've forever been in love with the month of February. So when my due date was February I was seriously ecstatic. I just knew it was meant to be. We weren't 'planning' it that way. Just happened. So so happy. And then Channing was born in November. NOT February. (Look beyond the whole prematurity thing) I told you I was being petty. It really really really bothers me that she wasn't born in February. Like I hate it. I don't have anything against November in and of itself. It's a perfectly fine month. One of my favorite people of all time was born in November. But Channing was supposed to be born in February and she wasn't and it bothers me.

Disclaimer: I do realize that in the grand scheme of life and Channing's prematurity that birth month means absolutely nothing.

In lighter news: Channing ate her first tater tot today. She loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment