Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GTL


Gym, Tanning, Laundry minus the gym and the tanning. I've mentioned before that Channing has reflux. It's pretty bad at times. Not only does she douse herself in formula but she completely soaks me (or MG) and whatever we happen to be sitting on. So we clean her, ourselves, her clothes, our clothes and the couch constantly. Does this sound like complaining? I think it does. I don't really mean to complain but the reflux is frustrating at times. I've been trying to see if there is any rhyme or reason to what triggers it but I can't figure it out yet. She has good days with only one or two spews and then the next day she spews 5 times. So if anyone has experience with reflux or advice please pass it along.


Tomorrow we are taking Channing's 'newborn' shots with a photographer at the house. I'm pretty excited about it. Then I can finally order C's birth announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment